- You will need to go to the Scrip website http://www.shopwithscrip.com/
- On the left hand side of the screen you will see a green box marked "Family Sign Up!”
- When you click on the box it will redirect you to the sign up page where you are asked for a username and password. Most people use their email address as their username. You will enter your first and last name, gender, year of birth, student name, teacher name, state and zip code. The other info is optional and unnecessary. Finally you are asked for the email address you would like to use.
- After accepting the terms of usage, you will set up two security questions.
- The next page asks for an enrollment code. This funnels all your purchases through SHS. Our enrollment code is 3D519CLF1388.
- You're finished! From there you can browse the list of vendors and place your first orders. The orders are due Sundays at 9:00 PM. Your gift cards will be available to go home on Fridays in the school folders. Money is due at the time an order is placed, please send payments into school if not paid online. An order can be placed anytime through the week. However, if you wish to receive an order by Friday, you must place your order by Monday at 10:00am. Money is due on Mondays so that the cards may be sent home on Friday. Orders will be placed weekly excepty over Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day, and Easter holidays.
Each vendor has a stated rebate percentage. 80% of the rebate will go towards the Helping Hearts Program. The other 20% serves as a vital fundraiser for our school.
SACRED HEART of JESUS SCHOOL
55 Basilica Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
School Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday - Friday
Ms. Dianne Giampietro, Principal
Mrs. Sue Poist, Secretary
FUNDING FACTORY: AN EASY WAY TO HELP OUR SCHOOL!
Don't throw out those old digitial cameras, cell phones or empty ink & toner cartridges! Send them into school and we earn credit for every item we recycle. Every qualifying item you send in has a cash value that's credited to our online account. Also important is the knowledge that everything you send to FundingFactory is responsibly recycled or remanufactured. Please call the school office if you have any questions.