EARLY DISMISSAL POLICY
This policy is in effect for scheduled ealy dismissals when our students are dismissed at 11:30 am. It is important that you make arrangements to pick up your son or daughter because bussing is not available. I have a primary concern for every child’s safety during the dismissal of a large number of students. Therefore, the pickup will occur as follows:
- All parents will report to the gym between 11:15-11:30 am at the lower doors
- All students will remain in their classrooms with their homeroom teachers
- At 11:30 am, parents will be dismissed to classrooms in waves to pick up their child(ren)
- The teacher will be at the door to release children only to the parent or assigned relative or assigned friend.
- Once you have picked up your child(ren), you may exit out the front entrance doors of the school and return to your parked car.
- Please be careful in the parking lot of other children dismissing.
Thank you for your cooperation!
**A NOTE must be sent in with a child to go home with someone other than a parent. If a note is not present, a child will NOT be permitted to leave with anyone, but the parent. You must abide by this request!
SACRED HEART of JESUS SCHOOL
55 Basilica Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
School Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday - Friday
Ms. Dianne Giampietro, Principal
Mrs. Sue Poist, Secretary
FUNDING FACTORY: AN EASY WAY TO HELP OUR SCHOOL!
Don't throw out those old digitial cameras, cell phones or empty ink & toner cartridges! Send them into school and we earn credit for every item we recycle. Every qualifying item you send in has a cash value that's credited to our online account. Also important is the knowledge that everything you send to FundingFactory is responsibly recycled or remanufactured. Please call the school office if you have any questions.