Below is a checklist of items that you will find in your packet of information. Please be sure to return all your required forms to school by August 21st. The most important piece of in the packet is your parent-student handbook. Be sure to review the entire handbook and return the affirmation sheet. Your handbook is your guide throughout the year to answer your questions. Please keep it in a place of easy accessibility to refer to it before calling the office with questions. If you wish to have more than one copy, please send a note into the office with your request. Thank you!
Items found in your packet:
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found in handbook for each child**
- Affirmation Statement found in handbook**
- Emergency Contact Form for each child**
- Health Survey for each child**
- Student Photo & Video Release Form**
- Prescription and Nonprescription Forms (only return if necessary for your child)
- Lunch Program Form with questionnaire**
- Volunteer Form**
- E-rate Family Survey form (very important to return)**
- Gym Uniform Order Form
- Volunteer Meeting Reminder
- Car Line Pattern
- Various Informational forms regarding fundraisers and events
**Please return by August 21st to the school office.
Please follow the directions for each form, if you still have questions after referring to your handbook or regarding upcoming events, please contact the school office at 632-8715.
Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year, as your partners in learning we are looking forward to our new school year with your precious children. We strive to help our students to succeed now and for their future.
SACRED HEART of JESUS SCHOOL
55 Basilica Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
School Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday - Friday
Ms. Dianne Giampietro, Principal
Mrs. Sue Poist, Secretary
FUNDING FACTORY: AN EASY WAY TO HELP OUR SCHOOL!
Don't throw out those old digitial cameras, cell phones or empty ink & toner cartridges! Send them into school and we earn credit for every item we recycle. Every qualifying item you send in has a cash value that's credited to our online account. Also important is the knowledge that everything you send to FundingFactory is responsibly recycled or remanufactured. Please call the school office if you have any questions.