NOW ACCEPTING VENDOR CONTRACTS FOR THE 2016 WINE IN THE WOODS FESTIVAL
At this time, we are now accepting applications
for potential vendors who wish
to be included in the 2016 Wine in the Woods Festival to be held on
September 17, 2016.
Please email Mrs. Stephanie Snyder for a vendor contract at:
2016 Vendor Contract Information
Terms & Conditions:
- The event will be held rain or shine on the date indicated.
- No electrical outlets are available.
- We reserve the right to limit product selections to encourage a variety and prevent overlap.
- Vendors are responsible for all set-ups (Tables, display units etc.).
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Assigned vendor space is to be attended during the designated event times.
- Vendor is to represent only the products described below, and agreed upon with Sacred Heart School.
- Reservation fee is required prior to event. No on-site payments will be accepted.
- Approved applications do not entitle the vendor to wine tasting. Those wishing to participate in the wine tasting are required to purchase tickets. Tickets may be purchased prior to the event at a reduced rate or at full price the day of the event.
Vendor Booths: 10’ x 10’ $50 10’ x 15’ $75 0’ x 20’ $100
A photo of your work/booth is required
Deadline for vendor submission is: September 9, 2016
All wine tasting patrons must be 21 years of age
and present valid I.D.
SACRED HEART of JESUS SCHOOL
55 Basilica Drive
Hanover, PA 17331
School Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday - Friday
Ms. Dianne Giampietro, Principal
Mrs. Sue Poist, Secretary
FUNDING FACTORY: AN EASY WAY TO HELP OUR SCHOOL!
Don't throw out those old digitial cameras, cell phones or empty ink & toner cartridges! Send them into school and we earn credit for every item we recycle. Every qualifying item you send in has a cash value that's credited to our online account. Also important is the knowledge that everything you send to FundingFactory is responsibly recycled or remanufactured. Please call the school office if you have any questions.